Last Updated on 8 months by First Guide
Webinars are a fantastic tool when it comes to teaching, selling and connecting with your audience. They are one of the highest converting sales tactic out there. If you are selling your own products, you should clearly consider running some.
While webinars themselves are a great way to combine web conferencing and marketing automation, the devil is in the details:
- What is the waiting room experience for your viewers?
- How easy is it for viewers to download the plugin and join the meeting?
- How many presenters can you have at one time?
- How high-quality is the audio?
- How many viewers can you present to at one time?
These factors all matter.
And this is where choosing the best webinar software comes into play.
With more employees working from home these days, you need to select the perfect webinar solution.
To make things easier for you, I tested, ranked, and reviewed these tools and curated a list of the best webinar software that’ll work for any business.
These reviews are based on ease-of-use, features, integrations, marketing features, automation, pricing, and more.
Let’s get started.😀
Disclaimer: Some of the links below are affiliate links. Which means i receive affiliate compensation for some of the links below at no cost to you. However, these are the best tools when conducting a webinar.
Table of Contents
- What is the Best Webinar Software?
- What is Webinar Software?
- What are the Benefits of Using Webinar Software Platforms?
- Tips and Strategies For Using Webinar Platforms
- Webinar Software Wrap Up
- Our Services
What is the Best Webinar Software?
The best webinar software makes it easy to record, share, and follow up with your prospects without any difficulties or downtime.
An excellent webinar tool for small business should help you deliver live high-quality video. This can help you automate your sales process and engage with your MQLs with live training, product demos, and more.
Most video conferencing tools also come with features like built-in surveys, polls, email marketing software, live-chat features, automated webinar sequences, live-streaming, and more.
These automated webinar sequences are excellent for hosting evergreen content like online courses, podcast interviews, or employee onboarding videos.
Here are my picks for the best webinar software in 2020.
Webinar jam allows you to host up to 5,000 people at the same time for a very affordable yearly rate. It is based on Google hangouts, has very good analytics, notification systems and call to action systems. A real gem if you plan in selling high tickets products. Plus it plugs into Click Funnels.
It also offers some distinct advantages over other tools, such as:
- Providing pop-ups to your audience during the webinar session itself, which allows them to buy your product or service right from the webinar
- Offering excellent two-way communication via advanced Live Chat which pulls a video of the participant for 1:1 video communication
WebinarJam employs a unique and distinct Broadcast Distribution Technology which creates a universal signal. Besides, it uses all the latest technology, like RTMP, WebRTC, HLS, and Flash, which makes it compatible with almost all web browsers and devices.
You also get other impressive features, such as HD video, customer-facing interfaces, user-friendly dashboards, and the option of multiple presenters.
Every recording is automatically recorded so that the replay can be sent to your audience. Additionally, the tools is extremely easy to use and they have training videos to help every step of the way.
- Automatic recording.
- It offers great customer support.
- Built-in autoresponder.
- Social media integrations.
- Has the ability to handle multiple attendants easily.
- Compatibility with various browsers and operating systems.
- It allows you to incorporate polls and surveys with your webinar.
- Extremely easy to use, with user-friendly dashboards and interfaces.
- Quick set up process; it takes about 60 seconds to get up and running.
- Basic Plan: $499/year ($41.58/month). This plan gives you up to 500 participants per webinar, up to 3 presenters, and 24/7 support.
- Professional Plan: $699/year ($58.25/month). With the pro plan, participants increase to 1,000, and speakers go up to 4.
- Premium Plan: $999/year ($83.25/month). This plan is for businesses that rely heavily on webinars for their online marketing. It features up to 6 speakers and a webinar audience of up to 5,000.
Overall, based on features, ease of use, support and training, and a 30-day money-back guarantee, WebinarJam is my #1 pick this year.
You can get started with a 14-day trial of WebinarJam for $1 to test out its features.
The origins of ClickMeeting are videoconferencing, and it can be used for that purpose effectively. However, it also can be used to host webinars and has a raft of functionality dedicated to that purpose.
Hosted webinars can have a bespoke pre-event engagement, including a waiting room before the start of the presentation where extra information can be offered to attendees.
Polls and surveys can be used to maintain the engagement of those watching, even if the content isn’t live. You can freely mix live events with pre-recorded ones and have segments of both.
For live webinars, a whiteboard can be active during the presentation or afterwards for a Q&A session.
One aspect to ClickMeeting that has enhanced its reputation is that it can be used to monetise webinar content using the platform’s integration with PayPal to manage funds securely.
What many like about ClickMeeting is that the pricing model doesn’t care about the number of attendees. The lowest tier plan is Live, and that costs $25 a month with annual billing or $30 with monthly billing.
That plan includes two presenters and standard definition video, but for $40 a month with annual billing, the Automated plan includes four presenters, HD video and access to Facebook & YouTube Live services.
Demio is also one of the best video conferencing tools on the market. It’s super easy to record your webinar automatically in the cloud. When it comes to visual aesthetics, it delivers real-time, HD streaming, and great looking platform design.
All the pricing plans offer standard features including advanced webinar setup, 24/7 chat and email support, unlimited webinars, storage for 100 recordings, robust analytics, and more.
- It offers a value-based customer experience, by automatically recording sessions in the cloud for use at a later time. These can be accessed and downloaded at any time by the user.
- Allows extensive customization options to the user.
- Offers in-built analytics.
- It can be easily integrated with any marketing tool.
- It offers powerful tracking options.
- It provides extensive automation.
Demio provides a 14-day free trial, which allows you to test out all its features. Here’s a breakdown of their paid plans.
- The Starter plan starts at $34 per month for a 50-person webinar room
- Their Growth plan is $69 for a 150-person room
- Their Business plan is $163 per month for a 500-person room.
These monthly rates are valid on annual subscriptions.
If you’re looking to run more effective webinars with built-in marketing tools and no downloads required, give Demio a try.
Instead of just offering webinars, Livestorm has three different flavours available that allow for conventional pre-organised, on-demand and automated seminars to be provided.
Webinar content can be created beforehand and uploaded, presented live or be a combination of those scenarios. And, you can co-host with another company if you want to mix things up a bit.
Attendees can interact with the presenters, ask questions, be asked questions with polls. And, all the interaction can be recorded, and the reaction to presentations is available through analytics and reports after the event.
What has attracted many to Livestorm is that the data generated by a webinar can be funneled into a wide selection of apps, including Zapier, Hubspot, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics and Google Analytics.
Those wishing to experience Livestorm can do so using a free version of the service that limits the webinar to a single meeting, 4 participants, 10 registrants and 20 minutes in length.
Livestorm offers two paid solutions, one for Webinars and another for meetings. Meet Premium allows for up to 8 people unlimited meetings for $31 a host per month.
For more extensive online meetings, Webinar Premium costs $99 per month paid annually. And, for that investment, you can have unlimited webinars, unlimited moderators, 4-hour events and up to 100 attendees. These attendee numbers can be boosted to 250 or 100 for $99 or $209 respectively.
For a while GoToWebinar by LogMeIn was indeed, the go-to solution for webinars.
The features available include pre-webinar processes, real-time analytics, lead management, the sharing of notes on mobile and audience interaction.
One very useful feature is the ability to share an installable application, enabling a webinar for using that tool to get everyone ready to use it within the webinar.
All the attendee facing parts can be rebranded, including the registration pages, emails and the web interface. But, this functionality is mostly limited to logos.
Despite some shortcomings, many companies like this tool, even if some think that it needs a revamp on the administration side of the system. And, others have complained that you can have audio or videos issues if you use the web interface and not the dedicated desktop application.
Pricing on GoToWebinar is also a possible stumbling block, as this is one of the more expensive options. The basic tiers are Starter, Pro and Plus, that cover 100, 500 and 1000 participants respectively. And, these cost $89, $199 and $499 per month if billed annually. Pro level or higher is needed to record presentations.
An Enterprise tier is also available with quoted pricing that can handle 5,000 attendees for those with big webinar ambitions.
WebinarNinja is a powerful, all-in-one solution trusted by major brands like AppSumo, Podia, Printful, and more. They are known as one of the easiest tools to use, with out-of-the-box thank you and sign-up pages, allowing you to create a webinar in under a minute.
WebinarNinja allows you to create four different types of webinars:
- Live – broadcasted with a live host for audience interaction.
- Automated – recorded webinars that run at certain times or on-demand.
- Series – a group of several webinars.
- Hybrid – a combination of live and recorded videos.
- Lightning-fast live chat.
- Instant screen sharing.
- Run multiple polls before, during, and after the webinar.
- Timed offers to display at any time during your webinar.
- Email automation and drip campaigns.
- High-converting, custom registration landing pages.
- Analytics dashboard with the ability to export data.
- Integrations with 1,000+ apps with Zapier.
WebinarNinja comes with a 14-day free trial to test out its features. It also features four paid plans:
- Its Starter Plan is $39/month and works well for users will limited requirements and that need only 100 webinar viewers.
- Next, their most popular Pro Plan is $79/month and adds another 200 attendees, and the ability to create a webinar series.
- They also have a Plus Plan at $129/month and Power Plan at $199/month.
These higher-tier plans allow hybrid webinars (a series of live and recorded webinars) and more live viewers at once.
Overall, WebinarNinja is a great tool for those looking for both advanced features and the ability to create webinars fast.
Try out WebinarNinja and get a 14-day free trial.
BigMarker is known as one of the best video platform for webinars, summits, and virtual conferences.
Their live streaming capabilities are where they really excel. You can engage up to 10,000 people at once and create an interactive experience with features like polls, handouts, and live Q and As.
There are also no limits on the number of presenters in the webinar – literally anyone can hop in and join the discussion on screen.
To host these live events, you’re provided with a suite of marketing tools, including custom email invites, registration landing pages, and helpful reminders.
With their automated webinars, you can integrate BigMarker with your CRM software to qualify prospects and generate, nurture, and convert your leads.
Here are some ways you can drive sales with BigMarker:
- Create automated webinars to fill your top-of-funnel leads.
- Capture your prospects’ data with embedded forms, surveys, and polls.
- Move prospects down the sales funnel by easily booking meetings based on their data and lead status.
With BigMarker, you also get extensive third-party integrations with apps like MailChimp, Calendly, Marketo, and more. And integrations with payment providers like Stripe make it easy for you to manage transactions.
Since it’s a browser-based platform, you don’t need to download or install anything to get into a webinar. On top of that, it’s compatible with PCs, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices.
Another area they excel in is their white-label offerings. You can build custom video experiences and embed them right on your website with no coding required. These landing pages, webinars, and emails all live on your own domain so that you own the customer experience.
- Offers unique live streaming features like one-click meetings, Q&A sessions, chats, polls, handouts, etc.
- It comes with extensive native integrations with apps like Salesforce, Hubspot, Zapier, etc.
- It provides a 7-day free trial period.
- HD video and screen sharing.
- You can stream multiple cameras feeds to Facebook & YouTube Live.
- Build custom live video experiences for online events.
- Offers white-labeled seminar rooms and landing pages.
- It provides over 15 different landing page types.
- Deals in 135+ currencies.
- It comes with industry-standard SSL and HTTPS encryption for data protection.
BigMarker offers four pricing plans, including Starter, Elite, Summit, and White Label.
The first three plans cost $79, $159, and $299 per month respectively. The White Label plan is an enterprise-level plan, where you get a personalized quote based on your requirements.
The first three plans allow sequentially 100 attendees and one host license, 500 and two host licenses and 1,000 and four host licenses.
Every plan comes with features like in-depth analytical tools, pop-up offers, email templates, contact & list management, embeddable webinars, custom URL, and more.
If you’re looking for a webinar tool to run live events, workshops, town halls, and keynote presentations, BigMarker is a great choice because of their interactive video features and seamless performance.
Get started with a free 7-day trial of BigMarker.
Touted as the “most powerful automated webinar platform,” EverWebinar is one of the most popular tools on this list. It is built with direct integration to WebinarJam, although the parent company sells them separately or in a bundle.
Some of its features include fully automated customer-activity based email connections, the ability to keep users in the loop, and complete set up under three minutes for WebinarJam users. Also, it records the webinars automatically so that the user can replay them for potential leads.
EverWebinar is best suited to small and medium businesses looking to generate leads and boost their sales using Webinars.
- One-click platform swap between WebinarJam and EverWebinar.
- It allows you to fake your audience count.
- Performance stats in real-time.
- Convert past live events into evergreen events.
- Just-in-time webinars that start right away upon registration.
- An advanced scheduling system that helps block out unavailable dates.
- Time-zone auto-detection for the ease of users all over the globe.
- Unlimited free hosting via reliable, cloud-based servers.
It costs $41 per month (billed annually), which is a bit on the higher side. However, the features it provides along with the partnership with WebinarJam makes it worthwhile.
Get a 60-day trial of EverWebinar for just $1.
GetResponse is primarily an email marketing platform that offers a wide array of marketing solutions, including a complete webinar marketing solution. It allows you to set up your webinar within three minutes, sometimes even less. Other marketing tools include autoresponders, automated email marketing, Landing pages, list segmentation, and more.
Availability of email list and webinar solution under one roof comes in handy as it allows you to follow-up messages right away after the webinar. Moreover, you can also send reminders and thank-you messages to the registrants.
- It allows you to customize your webinar URL.
- Pre-existing webinar invitations and reminder templates with pre-filled webinar details.
- One-click webinar recording.
- Text chat feature to drive engagement.
- One-click sharing options.
- It allows you to set up autoresponders.
- Tracks conversion stats and provides detailed audience statistics.
GetResponse has a free 30-day trial and a Basic plan that doesn’t include webinar features. Their Plus plan is the first one that provides webinar solutions and starts at $49 per month for up to 100 attendees.
The Professional plan is $99 per month for up to 300 people and the Enterprise package is $1,199 for up to 500 people. However, it also includes email campaign consulting and a dedicated account manager.
- Free-trial provides space for up to 1,000 contacts only.
- Customer support doesn’t include phone support.
- The pricing structure is somewhat complicated. The prices increase exponentially along with your list size.
JetWebinar is another modern option for hosting virtual conferences and webinars.
What’s particularly impressive about their platform is how it handles scale – they claim to have less than 300ms lag for events with over 10,000 attendees!
Having hosted webinars in the past with 50-100 attendees that have a 5-10 second delay, I can attest that this alone earns JetWebinar a place above many more traditional platforms (that are stuck on old technology).
If I’m honest, JetWebinar isn’t the best looking platform, and while it does have most of the key features (like automated webinars, on demand replays, and landing pages), it’s not quite as polished as Demio.
- Automate webinars: Schedule webinar to replay at set times throughout the day – eg: every hour.
- Just-In-Time Webinars: Tells users there’s a webinar just about to start, encouraging them to sign up on the spot.
- Block night-time viewing: Stops playing your webinar through the night to keep the illusion of live webinars realistic.
- Interactive live chat: Speak to live attendees in real time
- Time zone auto-detection: Automatically sets your webinar plays to different time zones so you only have to schedule things once.
- Free training: In-depth resources on creating webinars
- Analytics: Insights on the performance of your webinar strategy.
Who is JetWebinar for?
JetWebinar is the platform for large scale webinar events where latency is a key consideration. If you’ve used other well-known services, you know how painful delayed connections can be when attendee numbers increase – and this is precisely the problem JetWebinar have solved.
However, it’s important to consider that this isn’t the slickest platform, nor is it the most up to date with marketing and sales tools. If you want that, you’ll want a platform like Demio.
Webinars OnAir positions itself as a tool that provides “all the webinar features you need” from a platform of this kind. It’s a bold claim for sure, but it’s backed up by a lot of the key features we’ve been looking for in this selection of tools – plus a few unique ones to brag about.
- Tracking pixels: A new feature that sets you up for remarketing via AdWords.
- Automated webinars: So you can replay your webinar footage as evergreen content.
- Monetisation options: Prompt viewers to convert with popup-style product offers.
- Engagement: Polls, surveys and chat functions to engage with your audience.
All in all, Webinars OnAir offers up an impressive list of features against any of the other tools in this list. Yet it still manages to lack a few vital marketing features and never really feels like a professional grade platform.
Who is Webinars OnAir for?
Brands who need to do webinar marketing on a budget.
12. Adobe Connect
A frontrunner in innovation and technology, Adobe has forayed into webinar platforms with Adobe Connect Webinars.
Apart from creating webinars, it allows you to host videos, share documents, and host meetings for increased interaction with customers. Moreover, it will enable you to customize your hosting room and optimize it as per your requirement. Adobe Connect helps marketing companies and firms showcase their products and services in an impactful way to their target audience.
- It provides a variety of templates to customize your virtual environments.
- It helps you create unique registration pages.
- Ability to influence and reach out to target audience with videos, blogs, surveys, and polls.
- It offers robust analytics for better insights.
- Integrates easily with CRM software like Eloqua and Salesforce.
Adobe Connect comes with a moderate price tag. For 100 seats, it is $130 per month, $470 per month for 500 seats, and $580 per month for 1,000 seats. Each plan allows you to host unlimited events. Moreover, you get a 30-day free trial to test out the product.
- There have been some rare instances of display video and audio compatibility issues in mobile devices.
- One of the highest prices for webinar software.
13. Easy Webinar
EasyWebinar is the only online software platform that has successfully and seamlessly managed to integrate webinar technology with marketing strategy.
Moreover, it provides an all-in-one solution for both live and automated webinars. The webinar software offers tons of other features, including a multi-presenter option, integration with popular email marketing software, shopping carts, and lead generation tools.
- Screen-sharing options, HD video, and interactive live chat.
- Allows up to 100 attendees even in the basic plan.
- Unlimited live viewers using YouTube Live Integration.
- Robust chat features and a mobile app available.
- WordPress integration.
- In-built analytics suite.
- It allows integration with popular tools like MailChimp, GetResponse, etc.
The Standard pack costs $59 per month, which is billed annually at $708; the Pro plan is $90 per month, and the Enterprise plan is $349 per month. If you have over 10,000 attendees, then you can get in touch with them for quote-based pricing.
Zoom is a general purpose video conferencing tool that caters for business meetings, collaboration and dedicated webinar solutions. There’s no webinar automation available with Zoom but you get a reliable system for an incredibly modest price tag if all you need is live webinar hosting. Low prices come at a cost, though, and there’s very little in the way of webinar marketing features with Zoom.
- Interactive: Up to 100 interactive video participants for webinars with large panels of speakers.
- Integration: Broadcast your webinars to Facebook Live and YouTube.
- Controls: Mute/unmute speakers for full control over participants.
- Interactive: Polls, Q&As and live chat for engaging viewers.
- Closed captioning: Provide text captions for hard-of-hearing audiences or people using devices on mute.
As a video conferencing platform, Zoom is a feature-rich platform that’ll meet the needs of most corporate businesses. As a webinar tool it caters well to live broadcasts, especially if you have a large panel of speakers waiting for their turn to speak.
Who is Zoom for?
Businesses that need an all-in-one video conferencing tool that includes live webinar broadcasting.
15. Google Hangout
One of the most acclaimed names in this list, Google Hangouts is a completely free solution that easily integrates with the Chrome Browser and Gmail. You can either host a webinar for up to 30 prospects or stream it on YouTube to invite a larger audience base.
Hangouts is a solid tool because it that it caters to every business size, whether a small or medium-sized business or a large corporation. It also allows several people to speak and share their screen during the webinar, and record the meetings.
Since it’s free, there are some main downsides compared to other tools on this list. For example, while it’s good for quick 1:1 meetings, you don’t get any automation or marketing features.
- Allows up to 30 people in the chat.
- Several speakers can speak during the webinar.
- Completely free of cost.
- The recording is done automatically and uploaded on your YouTube channel right away.
- It can create a webinar in 10 seconds.
- Integrates with YouTube and Chrome.
- No additional software download needed.
- Easy screenshare features.
Free, but limited for those looking to optimize their sales funnel.
- A Google account is a necessary prerequisite.
- Unlike other tools on this list, Google Hangouts does not offer any other additional marketing features, such as analytics, paid events, email marketing, etc.
Livestream is by no means webinar platform but rather a system designed to create studio-like live streaming. The idea is to use multiple cameras, professional audio equipment and lighting for high-end productions, including corporate webinars. So Livestream doesn’t come with any of the webinar marketing features we’ve focused on so far in this article. Instead, it provides a platform for streaming live productions of the highest quality and how you use that is up to you.
- High-end production: Livestream a professional production suite for film crews and production exports.
- Advanced editing: Including autofades, graphics overlays, pictures within pictures and green screen.
- Social media integration: Reach your audience across Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch and Twitter.
- Engage audiences: With a moderated chat feed.
- Analytics: Insights into viewership and other key metrics from your Livestream productions.
Once again, this isn’t a webinar platform and you don’t get any of the marketing features we’ve looked at so far. But you do get a level live event production software that none of the other options in this list come close to.
Who is Livestream for?
Brands that produce professional grade live video content for streaming across online platforms – webinars optionally included.
- Some reviews suggest that there are some rare occurrences of connectivity lags.
- They don’t offer a free trial.
What is Webinar Software?
A webinar is essentially a blend of the words web and seminar. Webinar software runs this online video conference meeting. It’s better defined as a lecture, live presentation, meeting, or event that is conducted entirely online and attended by an exclusive audience.
The software that is used to run and conduct a webinar is called “webinar software.” These webinar tools help you make your webinars more interactive, engaging, and flexible.
The best part is that these tools are exceedingly customizable, and allow users to modify the webinars according to their requirements. This way, you can even add a personal touch to your webinars.
There are multiple options on the market, including Webinarjam, Easywebinar, and more. Additionally, software like Google Hangouts provides a free option for hosting webinars, which comes in handy for hosts on a tight budget.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Webinar Platforms?
There are many benefits of using webinar tools to host your event or presentation.
Here are some of the top benefits:
1. Webinars Are Cost-Effective
Webinars cater specifically to an online audience of interested users. Unlike webcasts, there’s no physical location necessary for everyone to join.
Thus, you don’t need to pay for many of the things a physical seminar would entail, like renting a room and arranging for chairs.
The attendees don’t have to pay much (if anything) to attend these online meetings, and they make excellent business sense for them, too.
The only things you need for a live webinar are:
- A webcam.
- A script with engaging content.
- A good internet connection.
- A set of interested people.
- Good webinar software.
- Either a nice microphone or just an internal computer microphone.
- Guest speakers and assistants with expertise.
The cost of arranging a webinar is usually between $100 to $3,000, which is a fraction of the cost of organizing a live, physical conference.
However, if you use a webinar tool like WebinarJam, you can save yourself a lot of money as it only costs $1 for a 14-day trial.
Thus, it’s a very cost-effective medium of engaging your prospective leads.
2. Expansive Audience
Using software to create your webinars can help you do away with the problems of social media integrations and setting up billing. More importantly, they handle the constraints of addressing a vast audience in a unique way.
All of these platforms allow you to reach an expansive audience all over the world, no matter where you are.
The logistical cost of attracting people from all over the world for an in-person conference isn’t possible in most cases unless a 6, 7 or 8 figure deal is agreed upon. That’s beyond the reach of most small and medium-sized businesses.
Webinars, on the other hand, allow you to target prospective leads all across the globe at virtually no logistical cost or support involved, no matter what the size of your business.
3. Guest Presentations
Webinars open up plenty of ways to create engaging and enriching presentations for your potential customers. One way to generate interest is by inviting guest speakers on your webinars.
Getting a guest speaker on-board is an excellent way to boost your credibility. Naturally, industry experts endorsing a webinar usually builds trust with your audience.
Moreover, an industry leader is likely to have a lot of peer interaction and a large professional following. By getting an influential member of the industry to speak on your behalf, you stand a great chance of tapping into their entire contact list.
And the best part is that most webinar platforms give you the option of hosting webinars with multiple presenters, which allows you to invite some influential guests to engage a wider audience.
One perfect example is WebinarJam.
They allow you to invite up to six co-presenters and even host a roundtable of experts to share their knowledge.
4. Lead Generation
According to statistics, 73% of B2B marketers and sales leaders suggest that webinars are the best way to generate high-quality leads.
With the right strategy in place, you can turn your webinar into a well-oiled and automated machine, churning out leads over time.
The audience in a webinar is usually attending it due to their professional or personal interest. While not everyone is a potential customer, it’s vital to recognize who they are and target them via email based on their interests and actions.
Many tools offer lead generation and marketing tools that help you soft-sell your products, focus on the value they create, and steer your audience down the sales funnel.
Take EverWebinar, for instance:
They help you send automated follow-up emails, communicate with your subscribers before and after the webinar, and allow you to customize your messaging.
All these amazing features help you generate more leads than you could ever do if you host a regular webinar.
5. Become a Domain Expert
Webinars are personal interactions and can increase your domain expertise while connecting you with a new following.
As you continue creating webinars, more and more people begin to attend, you scale up your own brand recognition, pick up a lot of domain knowledge – plus soft skills about presenting and webinar management.
Over time, the benefits of hosting a webinar will translate into your own knowledge, and may even help make you a leader in your industry.
Being recognized as a thought leader and industry stalwart can improve customer retention and customer lifetime value for your business, which can help you boost sales in the long-term.
Which is the right webinar tool for you?
There are some great webinar platforms on this list and a few outside bets that cater to more specialist needs. For us, Demio, WebinarJam and WebinarNinja came out on top as we were looking for a webinar marketing platform specifically. Few platforms can match these three in terms of marketing features and automated/hybrid webinars.
The right webinar platform for you, depends on your specific needs, of course. However, I can fully recommend taking a closer look at the options we’ve covered today by trying out a few free trials.
What Are Some Tips & Strategies For Using Webinar Platforms?
While a majority of online businesses are hosting webinars today, it doesn’t mean they are able to turn prospects into customers.
That’s the reason why most webinars see get a high conversion rate.
Statistics suggest that webinars have a 35% to 45% registrant to attendee conversion rate. And after that, most webinar hosts expect a single-digit conversion rate.
What you need is a competitive advantage over your competition by creating and providing value.
Thus, strategizing how to best use your software is paramount. The right webinar plan, used in the right place at the right time will make all the difference.
Here are a few tips to help your webinars stand out:
1. Research Your Audience.
The eventual goal of your webinar is to generate leads and make them purchase your product or services.
Thus, you need to know what type of audience is attending your webinar.
Before you host the webinar, it’s decidedly useful to conduct thorough research on the type of people that are attending, their demographics, professional domain and expertise, and industries they belong to.
It helps you get a brief idea about what your audience is expecting from you.
In-depth research about your audience will help you gauge precisely what they’re expecting from the webinar, vis-à-vis the current market scenario.
There are some of the ways you can use to gather information:
- Conduct surveys
- Do online research
- Find customer data
- Collect additional information via your webinar registration page
2. Visual Branding.
According to statistics, people are likely to retain only 10% of the information that they hear three days later. However, pair a relevant image or visual aid, and the retention rate shoots up to 65%. That’s why involving visual branding in webinars comes in handy when it comes to generating more leads.
The creation of visual branding, like the insertion of a logo, tagline, etc. can go a long way in ensuring brand recognition and retention. These brand elements provide cues about your brand, for days after attending the webinar, which can only work in your favor.
Repeating the same visual styles for subsequent webinars help build the brand image in the mind of the customer, so that they slowly begin to associate themselves with you, building up brand loyalty in the process.
Many webinar hosting providers help with your visual branding in just a few clicks.
3. Leverage Analytics.
It is essential to leverage analytics to understand what kind of message your audience is most responsive to.
There are also plenty of analytics tools like Google Analytics and Facebook Insights that can provide you with a far more detailed, customized, and personalized breakdown of traffic on your webinar concerning a variety of parameters.
Each business is unique and cannot be predicted based on your competitors or peers.
With analytics, you get data specific to your business that is aimed at maximizing the potential of your webinars.
Many webinar platforms, like EasyWebinar, come with in-built advanced analytics reporting tools.
It helps you understand what actions did your audience performs during the webinar (for both live and automated webinars).
4. Keep Your Webinar Succinct.
Not many viewers want to stick around for an hour to listen to you talk.
In fact, recent studies show that 41% of attendees prefer webinars of 30 minutes, and 44% prefer webinars up to 45 minutes long.
Additionally, more than 80% of viewers look for webinars under 45 minutes, which clearly suggests that most webinar participants prefer shorter, valued-added sessions.
It points towards another strategic consideration: having the right content to sell.
A long, convoluted speech is unlikely to work successfully here. Your goal should be to talk about things that can be easily demonstrated and are easy to understand.
And the emphasis should be on wrapping it up within 45 minutes and entering your sales pitch for the best results.
5. Well-Timed Promotions.
Suppose it’s the weekend and a 50% discount flash sale got announced for 2 days only. There’s a real sense of urgency.
However, if the announcement was made over two months ago, no one will remember it when the time comes.
Now, let’s suppose you heard about the sale only last week. Would you remember it now? Probably, yes.
It turns out, the time and day of the webinar are not the only significant influences on attendance. The date of the announcement of the webinar is another essential factor in the registration rate.
The Webinar Benchmarks Report found out that 25% of registrations occur on the day of the webinar, whereas 23% of registration occurs more than two weeks before.
You should also plan to announce your webinars numerous times before launch, including via emails, social media, and other teasers.
Making a short promotional video and uploading it on to your social media sites, Reddit, or YouTube accounts can also bring in large numbers of attendees.
On the other hand, if you’re looking at promotional emails and sending out invitations by email, some specific days are more effective than others.
As per the same webinar report, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are the best days to send promotional emails.
Remember, simply promoting your webinar isn’t enough. With so much competition in this online space, using the best webinar marketing strategies is vital.
Webinar Software – Wrap Up
Owing to their impressive and user-friendly features, these are some of the best webinar tools available today.
But the question is which webinar software platform is best for your business. To identify this, you need to take several things into account. For starters, see what your budget is and then compare the features accordingly.
Then you need to identify what size your audience is and what features you might require to engage them. Also, consider things like what features do you need during the event?
What’s your end goal? Do you want to boost your conversion rates or need to conduct a poll/survey? It’s crucial to select the tool that offers the specific features you need.
The best part is that most of these tools come with a free trial or money-back guarantee, which allows you to test out the product before upgrading to a paid plan. When you find what you are looking for, then you can make the final purchase.
Do you want to build & design a website to your specification or taste ?. Do you need a specific design for your WordPress Blog or need help setting up your blog on WordPress fast?. Do you need a specific logo, or any graphic designs for your blog or Business?. Do you need a app developer that can develop an app to your specification for your Business or Blog?
Then Look no further, First Guide can help you with all of that and even more.
We offer the best services to our clients at a very affordable price and you get to pay a small amount upfront until your project is finished
You can contact us for more info through our WhatsApp Business Account